Reduce risk of unnecessary lawsuits, incomplete or unsatisfactory regulatory compliance audits, incomplete policy and training assignments, and misplaced or not readily available employee or Client files with PM AM HCM.
PM AM HCM:
- Centralizes policies and training – disseminate and have record of review
- Compliance management for federal mandates - significantly decrease time to prepare assessments/ audits and increase overall compliance
- Test officers on training and on-going training, even if officer is remote from headquarters
- Manage and store forms (e.g. daily activity report, incident reports) for officers as well as Clients – run reports (for Client, across time period) on these forms for enhanced analysis
- Officer performance reviews
- Elicit feedback from Client and officers (during and after assignment/ shift)
- Provide Client protocols/ procedures and disseminate to officers/ supervisors for review and access
- Storage of employee/ personnel files (e.g. drug screens, W9s, license from department of public safety, etc.)
Realize value on Day 1 with PM AM’s out-of-the-box platform and focus on core competencies. Complete confidence of completion and accountability across mandatory tasks aid businesses in providing the best services to Clients and employees alike.
This enhancement of tasks benefits management, provides confidence to the Client, and assists the workforce to maintain the high standards set for service.